CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Introducing Myself..

Hye...Introducing myself as Akane Sakura...
This is the first time i create my own blog...
So, guys enjoy all my stories that i wanna share to all..

Peeps call me Ejah...but others may call my full name...
Whatever it is, I dont mind...As long as no one would harm me..
Where did I get Akane Sakura?...Actually, it was part of comic character in Naruto..I am very sure almost all of us knows Naruto...But this isnt bout him...this is about me..

I am 24 years old...and old enough to think wise..but most of the time..peeps all around me thinks im childish...i wonder why...but i do know that im careless...
I do miss my old times in school and when i continue studying in Politeknik Kuching..I wish i still keep the pictures during those days but the memories stay always in my heart...

Well, for your information...I am married and blessed with two kids..When I was 19 and still studying, i get married...And My first baby, my son born when I was just about to take my final exam in Semester 2...And my second baby, my daugther born when I was 2nd year working in one of car dealer in Miri...

Theres a lot of stories that i would love to share...so keep updated...

Thanks for reading...enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment