CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cheering Myself Wif This Song..Luv It! =)


Happy lyrics  You make me happy whether you know it or not  We should be happy that's what I said from the start  I am so happy knowing you are the one That I want for the rest of my days  For the rest of my days  You're all of my days  You're lookin' so cool you're lookin' so fly,  I can't deny that when I'm staring  You down right dead in the eye  I wanna try to be the person you want  The person you need  It's hard to conceive  That somebody like you could be with  Someone like me  I'm happy knowing that you are mine  The grass is greener on the other side  The more I think the more I wish  That we could lay here for hours and just reminisce  Uh ou ou  You're lookin so fresh  It's catching my eye  Why oh why did I not see this before  The girl I adore was right in front of me  And now I'll take a step back and look in your eye And ask why it took so long to see  We're meant to be  I'm happy knowing that you are mine  The grass is greener on the other side  The more I think the more I wish  That we could lay here for hours and just reminisce  On the good, the bad, the ugly  The smiles, the laughs, the funny,   Or all the things we put each other through  It's for you for you for you  You make me happy whether you know it or not  We should be happy that's what I said from the start  I am so happy knowing you are the one  That I want for the rest of my days  For the rest of my day  I'm happy knowing that you are mine  The grass is greener on the other side  The more I think the more I wish  That we could lay here for hours and just reminisce  Uh ou ou
~Thanks Dear Friend...U Cheers My Days Always~

No comments:

Post a Comment