CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Its Just An Ordinary Feeling...

Urghh....Hate...Jealousy...All in one...N I really hate tis...Stress...All I Can Say..I'm lonely even I do have my own family...I tried so many tyms...To share wif others but I cant..I just cannot tell 'em n I dont know how to start...Plss...Plss God...Help me thru this...I really dont want peoples around me to get hurt...N I dont want 'em to worry bout me...But I cant get thru tis...I am weak..N I am not strong...
I am lonely....I do have peoples I love around me...But I still lonely...Deep inside my heart I felt empty....I confuse...With myself...With my thought n my feeling..With everything that happened to me...I really dont noe...
But I do hate this feeling...Help Me Get Thru This...I'm Insane! 
I'm crying....I dont show to anyone...I laugh loudly...I smile always...Just dont want it to be obvious...Inside me I cry n I scream...I start hating myself...I just wish this gonna end soon...Urghh!

2 comments:

  1. napa ni sedih2...habaq kat cek...

    ReplyDelete
  2. xde pape la die-art...nak release stress je...hehhe...nway, thanks 4 d concern.. =)

    ReplyDelete