CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

~Quote..Oh...Qoute~

Recently, I Do Love To Play Wif Quote...Especially From Marylin Monroe, Audry Hepburn & Angelina Jolie Too...And Of Course Gossip Girls.. =))
I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.
Marilyn Monroe

Dogs never bite me. Just humans.
Marilyn Monroe 

All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.
Marilyn Monroe

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Audrey Hepburn 

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
Audrey Hepburn

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Audrey Hepburn 

I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.
Angelina Jolie

I never felt settled or calm. You can't really commit to life when you feel that.
Angelina Jolie 

I think all women go through periods where we hate this about ourselves, we don't like that. It's great to get to a place where you dismiss anything you're worried about. I find flaws attractive. I find scars attractive.
Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment